INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information collected about you includes your name and address, gender, age, telephone number and email address, and other information we maintain about you when you visit our Locations and voluntarily contact us through our Sites, including information you provide on sign-up and membership registration pages, surveys, or other submission and/or purchases through our Sites. We also collect certain personal information through your use of a mobile device, such as smartphones, tablets, and iPads. This information includes your mobile device identifier, device type, and IP address.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT IS USED
The personal information collected is combined with other information collected about you and is used and disclosed in a number of ways by us, to help us better understand and serve our customers, including:
- Providing you with, or otherwise responding to your requests for, information and/or services, including but not limited to e-newsletters, marketing programs, forward-to-a-friend or other options in our marketing programs;
- Providing you with information about new products or services, events at our Locations, events that Back Nine sponsors, including contests, sweepstakes and surveys, and other special offers and marketing programs, which may include information about partner companies or other programs any of us or them are involved with;
- Enhancing our customers’ experiences at our Locations and on this Site;
- Processing payments for merchandise purchased on our Site;
- Analyzing customer behaviors and trends;
- Conducting research and analysis and to otherwise measure the effectiveness of our online and offline marketing efforts and to develop products, services, and marketing programs;
- Coordinating program activities and communications with other marketing programs conducted by us.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations, we have more than one purpose. For example, if you complete an online purchase we may collect your information to perform our obligations to you, but we also collect your information as we have a legitimate interest in maintaining your information after your transaction is complete so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions about your
order. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our legitimate interest in conducting our business. We do not sell or rent to third parties any of the personal information that you provide to us through our Sites or at our Locations, or authorize any of our suppliers to sell or rent any such personal information, and we do not authorize any of our suppliers to make independent use of your personal information for their own purposes, including but not limited to direct marketing.
SITE USAGE INFORMATION & COOKIES
As is true of most websites, our sites track the total number of visitors to each site, the number of visitors to each page of our Sites, pages visited per use, browser type, IP addresses, exit page, duration of use, and operating system type, in order to administer our Sites and analyze trends and statistics to evaluate our visitors’ preferences and the effectiveness of the Sites.
On occasion, Back Nine Golf may conduct or sponsor contests/sweepstakes with the opportunity to win prizes. Each contest/sweepstakes has its own terms and conditions (“Official Contest/Sweepstakes Rules”). As part of entering a contest or sweepstakes online through our Sites or through a third-party provider site, certain personal information (including your name, address, phone number) is required. This information will be used as described in the applicable
Official Contest/Sweepstakes Rules.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
- Public. Some of our Sites may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our Sites, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, fraud prevention and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
- In addition, we may share data in other unanticipated circumstances with your prior valid consent.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Back Nine Golf takes reasonable and appropriate steps to keep your personal information confidential. Although we can’t guarantee that there will never be a security problem, we have in place appropriate security measures to guard against the loss or misuse of the information collected on our Sites and at our Locations. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by
telephone, if permitted to do so by law. You use our Sites and visit our Locations and provide us information at your own risk.
QUESTIONS AND MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy or security of your information, you may contact us in any of the following ways: You may send an email to email@example.com
You may send mail to the following postal address: Customer/Member Service 898 E 4010 S, Washington, UT 84780.
You may call the following telephone number: (435) 850-7888
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information about our marketing communications to you (e.g., how you may opt in or out) are set forth below. Updating and Deleting Your Personal Information. Some of our online offerings may allow you to modify or delete your account profile. Note that we may keep some Personal Information as
permitted by law.
Email. You may unsubscribe from marketing emails we send you through the opt-out mechanism included in each such email. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your use of our products or services, notices of changes to this Privacy Notice or other terms, or similar administrative and transactional messages.
Text Messages. Personal Information obtained from you in connection with a SMS/text message service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, the date, time and content of your messages, and other information you provide to us as part of this service. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP” to the number provided in the SMS/text message. A SMS/text message will be sent confirming your removal. We reserve the right to remove
subscribers from our messaging database. For more info, text “HELP” to the number provided in the SMS/text message.
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 26, 2023